The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatment therapy is rising and gathering popularity due to its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and protection against illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s defense mechanisms.
Building a strong immunity mechanism is essential for that body to recognize and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is a disease as a result of uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from any areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity increases your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also. Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the numerous preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy. Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is really a mushroom commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi meaning “herb in the spirit”. It had been a really rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient some time and Emperors from the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and longevity. For over 2000 years Reishi mushroom has been by far the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated among the superior herbs inside the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance to the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has revealed that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and contains possible therapeutic potential as a dietary supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer. Medicinal mushrooms including Deer Antler Powder and Cordyceps have well been documented in lots of recent research studies to become potent medicine to boost and support the body’s immune function from certain compounds in them like polysaccharides which increase the activity from the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) that are vital to get rid of foreign cells(such as cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published within the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 indicated that reishi clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as a nutritional supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immunity mechanism by promoting the action of antibodies
* increases the body’s effectiveness against stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* improves the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a typical, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Suggestions to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it provides the very best quality extract and has most scientific evaluations
* choose individuals with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and better absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency ahfqfr the resulting fungus
* try to find Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of reishi active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the strength of Reishi Spore Powder depends on its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be found, like extracts, health supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.